Authors are invited to submit individual contributions to any of the Meeting topics listed in the
Scientific Programme. Both registration and abstract submission should be made electronically through the website.
No payment is necessary to register or submit an abstract.
|Registration||Please enter your personal information in the Registration form.|
|Abstract submission||Please, send your abstract directly to v.fedun at sheffield.ac.uk.|
|Make a payment||Enter the Make a payment webpage. All who pay online will receive an electronic receipt/confirmation. A receipt will also be provide onsite at the meeting. The registration fee can be waived under certain circumstances. Please contact Viktor Fedun (v.fedun at sheffield.ac.uk) to apply.|
Registration fee for Meeting participant before 1 July 2019 is GBP185
Registration fee for Meeting participant after 1 July 2019 is GBP225
Registration for accompanying persons before 1 July 2019 is GBP90
Registration for accompanying persons after 1 July 2019 is GBP110
The registration fee for participants includes:
The registration fee for accompanying persons includes:
|There are a number of options available in a good proximity to the conference venue. In general, hotel room price represents the level of service offered.
Hotels near the Venue via Hotels.com
We can recommend the following hotels:
1. CityHotel, Bohdan Khmelnytsky Str, 56A. TripAdvisor review.
2. Ibis, Taras Shevchenko Blvd, 4 - fifteen minute walk to the venue. TripAdvisor review.
3. Hotel Express, Shevchenko Blvd, 38/40. TripAdvisor review.
4. Bontiak Hotel, Irininskaya str., 5/24, Block "B". TripAdvisor review.
5. Hermitage Boutique-Hotel, Simona Petlury (ex. Kominterna) Street 6. This page will be updated with more information and accommodation options, please come back later.