|The conference will take place in Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv Lecture Theatre 204, Kyiv, Ukraine. The Taras Shevchenko National University is located in the picturesque part of the old Kyiv City Centre at the following address (marked as a red pin on the map above): Volodymyrska St, 60. The venue is easily reachable from International airport "Borispil" or International airport "Kyiv-Zhulyany" either by public transport or taxi. See "Borispil" or "Kyiv-Zhulyany" airport web-sites for more information, but more detailed instructions will appear here later.|
|Nationals of United Kingdom, European Union (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA) states, as well as the United States of America, Canada and Japan DO NOT require visa to enter Ukraine. The full list of countries which have the Visa-free movement regime with Ukraine is available here (at the bottom of the page) or here. Participants who need a visa to enter Ukraine should submit the necessary application to the nearest diplomatic or consular representative of Ukraine in country of their residence. Organising Committee will send the Formal Invitations for getting Ukrainian visa on request by participants.|
|There are a number of options available in a good proximity to the conference venue. In general, hotel room price represents the level of service offered.
Hotels near the Venue via Hotels.com
We can recommend the following hotels:
1. CityHotel, Bohdan Khmelnytsky Str, 56A. TripAdvisor review.
2. Ibis, Taras Shevchenko Blvd, 4 - fifteen minute walk to the venue. TripAdvisor review.
3. Hotel Express, Shevchenko Blvd, 38/40. TripAdvisor review.
4. Bontiak Hotel, Irininskaya str., 5/24, Block "B". TripAdvisor review.
5. Hermitage Boutique-Hotel, Simona Petlury (ex. Kominterna) Street 6. This page will be updated with more information and accommodation options, please come back later.